Very important: Introduce yourself to the team in this thread. If you do it somewhere else there's a high chance we won't be able to find it later. We need very strong communicators as well as talent and anyone that doesn't appear to have written anything on the website will not have proven themselves a strong communicator. So reply here in this thread, here's a few things you can tell us about to help us get you started:
1) Tell us how you found out about the project (which forum, friend, twitter, social network etc...)
Hello! I'm introducing myself. I don't have a ton of time right now, but want to follow the project and keep up on what youre doing so when I have some time I can step in (if needed). :-) Sara
1) We met at the Animators meetup, I think
2) Don't have a ton of current industry work. Last short I worked on was Flatland, the Movie.
3) just watching (for now)
4) want to keep up with the project in case I have time in the future to contribute
5) I work on Windows, most familiar with 3dsMax. Learning ZBrush and Maya. Have worked a lot with Photoshop & Premiere
6) Cheerleading ;-)
HI This is Yatin. :-)
1) I found that network some months ago from 11secondclub.com got reminded from linked in some how.
2) This is my demoreel http://vimeo.com/30935821.
3) I can give my all time of my weekend.
4) Really interested to do this thing. Specially interested to do characters shots. Okay with short and long type shots (9-10secs).
6) Basic Rigging, Modeling
Very Exited to work on film. :-)
Hi guys! i suppose i am a little too late to join this short film as 3D animator, but i would love to help out for this short film, if it is still possible for now.
Just a simple introduction of myself, I'm an animator from Malaysia. Consider a fresh grad since I've been at industry for around 3 months plus..
Anyway nice work there! Really hope that I can contribute my skills on this project although is almost finish by now i suppose. If really does i think it's time to wait for the final production :)